I take a deeper into the world of psychopaths, trying to broaden our understanding and consider the wider ramifications for society.
This is the 1st part of two parter - next week, I will be applying what has been discussed in this episode to the world of James Bond.
During this episode, I discuss:
- What is a psychopath?
- Can you be officially diagnosed as a psychopath?
- What's the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath?
- What is Antisocial Behavioural Disorder?
- What are the 4 core components of psychopathy?
- What is the psychopath checklist?
- How common is psychopathy?
- How does society shape and effect psychopaths?
- How do we empathise and exist with psychopaths?
You can read the full transcript of this episode at www.savbalpod.com
Please support this on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/savbalpod
Logo, Youtube & Website artwork by Dolly grey
Music by Danny Tonks
They’re both tremendously talented, so please support them however you can.
Hey, thanks for scrolling down and reading all that. That’s very sweet of you. Have a beautiful day.